Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What We Do
- Analyzing and recommending communication outlets and strategies for keeping members informed of ALI’s activities, initiatives, and opportunities for involvement, including the onboarding of new directors and library employees.
- Overseeing, organizing and monitoring the ALI website. This includes maintaining and updating general ALI information and the underlying software platform.
- Soliciting and coordinating the submission and archiving of documents, both internal and external, related to ALI.
- Determining how to best manage shared ALI documents and information.
- Fostering communication between ALI members, the Board, and its committees.
Meet Our Team
University of Southern Indian
University of Southern Indiana
Indiana University (South Bend)
Indiana University East