The ALI Information Literacy Committee invites presentation and workshop proposals by March 30 for the 2020 ALI Information Literacy Conference. The theme of this year’s conference is diversity, equity, and inclusion in information literacy instruction. The conference will be held May 22, 2020 at the State Library of Indiana in Indianapolis.
Proposals that cover any aspect of diversity, equity, and inclusion in information literacy instruction are invited, including but not limited to these topics:
- inclusive teaching practices,
- assessment of equity and inclusivity in the classroom,
- creating accessible materials,
- collaborating with other campus partners for diversity and inclusivity,
- strategic planning for inclusivity and equity,
- communicating inclusive practices through scholarship,
Submit your proposal here: https://bsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6Wi21D0pIxYcYdf
Successful submitters will be notified in early April.